IPH Iakovos Photiades Group of Companies Ltd, a leader in the import and distribution of FMCG brands, exclusive supplier and distributor of McDonald’s restaurants and owner of the foodhaus stores, is looking to recruit a Marketing assistant based at the Company’s Head offices Latsia, Nicosia.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be part of the foodhaus team that will develop, create and implement strategies that make online transactions for the organisation possible. You will organize, develop, and execute e-commerce and marketing plans alongside foodhaus’ brand manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Write and edit product content that will be published on the e-commerce website.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of e-commerce strategies, to improve website performance including traffic acquisition, digital presence and sales.
- Ensure close follow-up in improving customer experience operations while shopping and after shopping logistics in order to maintain high customer experience throughout the e-shop journey.
- Responsible for operating the e-shop live chat and communicating with e-shop customers to ensure a seamless user experience, resolving any issues that may arise.
- Coordinate and communicate with delivery platforms such as Wolt and Foody for menu updates, including price changes, product additions, and promos.
- Work closely with different teams and external partners (brand management, sales and operation purchasing, digital agencies, developers) to provide updated content that will be shared on the e-commerce platform.
- Communicate and coordinate with foodhaus store staff regarding e-shop orders and other marketing activities.
- Provide general support to the marketing team in the planning and implementation of specific activities and activations.
- Bachelor’s degree and or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- No relevant experience required, applications from graduates are welcomed.
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Analytical mindset
- Team player.
A package is offered based on qualifications and experience including 13th salary, Provident fund, Friday afternoon off, 21 days annual leave, training and development.
Interested candidates should apply on the below link no later than 27/08/23.
Only applicants who match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.